Monday, March 25, 2013

Great things can happen...

Why, hello there Internet.  Boy oh boy has the past few weeks been really busy.  Not only have I had meetings with PKP Films, recorded and posted another episode of Off Topic Podcast, St. Patrick's Day weekend, throw in a potato cook-off, I ended my employment with my previous job (gracefully), and started my new job shortly after.  I get home, and I'm just beat.  If I'm even home for that matter.

Not only that, but I also proposed to my long time lover, Chelsea "Danger".  I've been wanting to do it for the longest time, and just didn't have the means to do so.  But when opportunity struck, so did I.  And for once, I feel like things are going to go my way.  My life feels like it's on track.  At least for this little bit.  I'm so happy that I can't really think of anything funny to say.

You may think I'm crazy for doing all of these stressful things all at once, but now what do I have to worry about?  She said, "Yes".

Talk to you later Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment